You have 1 PagePop. View
Curriculum at Graded is:
- Guided by our school’s Mission and Core Values.
- an ideal match for our learners.
- A clearly articulated and aligned continuum of learning.
- A coherent map of interconnected elements: concepts, content, trans-disciplinary skills, dispositions, actions, and social-emotional and service learning.
- Clearly focused on assessment, learning outputs, and learning data.
- Measurable; using a balance of internal and external quality measures.
- Guided by essential agreements that reflect our beliefs and drive our practice.
- Supported by professional learning and development based on Graded’s initiatives and resources.
- Supported by excellent resources (human, material, facility, financial etc.).
- Supported by effective structures and systems: schedules for common planning time; systems for reviewing, evaluating, and monitoring to ensure our curriculum is the best it can be communicated and celebrated with all stakeholders.