Dear Graded Families,
As many of you are aware, Graded has been preparing a selection of courses to be offered to all Graded students over the June/July break. We are excited to share with you our Graded+ Coursebook. Inside you will find more than 160 courses available to your child(ren) free of charge. Following you will find information about the courses and how to sign up.
(The registration form will be open from Friday, May 29, 2020 at 9:00 am until Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 4:00 pm)
Please spend some time reviewing the course descriptions, times, and dates in preparation for the following registration timeline:
- Registration will open Friday, May 29, 2020 at 9:00 am.
- An email with the link to the registration form will be sent to all families.
- Registration will close on Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 4:00 pm.
- One form per child must be completed for registration.
- Courses will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- A minimum of five students is required for a course to run.
- Families will receive registration confirmation on Wednesday, June 8 at 4:00 pm.
- Two sessions will be offered, June 15-July 3 and July 6-July 24, 2020.
- Each course meets two days per week, Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday for three weeks.
- Each course description includes:
- Course description
- Online or on-campus course (On-campus courses are tentative depending upon our ability to access the school.)
- Days offered
- Time offered
- Division (LS, MS, HS) and grade level
- Courses will be offered in English, unless otherwise specified.
- Session. Some courses will run over both sessions and are designated as six-week offerings.
We are looking forward to supporting your students with these enrichment opportunities. If you have any questions, please contact me, Director of Analytics, Innovation, and Research Shauna Hobbs at email@example.com. I will be serving as the Graded+ principal.