Newest On-campus and Distance Learning Schedule
April 9, 2021
Dear Graded Community,
Today, the government of the state of São Paulo announced a change from "emergency phase" to "red phase" beginning April 12. This action allows schools within the city to reopen their campuses. As we have previously communicated, Graded will reopen its campus on April 19 following next week’s Parent-Teacher Conferences.
We are pleased to share with you our newest student schedule, which includes both in-person and distance learning dates for all students from April 19 through June 15, 2021. Please pay close attention to the schedule as the rotations for some grades have changed.
After-school Activities/Athletics will resume when students return to on-campus learning. A new extracurricular schedule and online registration link will be shared next week via email.
Updated pickup and drop-off parking information will also be emailed to you next week.
It is very important that you read the following saliva-based PCR testing schedule information carefully. We have added an additional testing option, which will simplify the process for parents and reduce your trips to the Graded campus.
Pre-primary students (grades K3–K5) who were at Graded during their prior on-campus session
Test kits will be distributed to students during school hours on Thursdays to place in their backpacks and bring home.
- Students must complete the saliva test on Friday mornings before breakfast, register the barcode on the Medelics site at https://paciente.mendelics.
com.br, and return the completed test to school.
- Upon entering Graded, students will deposit their test in a Test Kit Drop-off Box. The school will send it to the lab, eliminating your need to participate in the drive-thru testing process.
- Each test kit will include a sheet with detailed instructions.
Students in grades 1–12 who were at Graded during their prior on-campus session
- Students will receive a take-home test each Friday they are on campus to be used prior to their next session on campus.
- Students must complete the saliva test the following Friday -- and no earlier than that.
- You may return your child’s completed test to Graded’s Main Parking Garage dropbox on Friday between 8:00 am–5:00 pm, or Saturday between 8:00 am–10:00 am.
- Alternatively, you may send the completed test via courier directly to the Mendelics Lab (located at Av Braz Leme, 1631, Casa Verde - CEP: 02511-000). It must arrive at the lab between 9:00 am on Friday and 11:00 am on Saturday, the weekend before your child attends on-campus classes.
- The test kit will include a sheet with detailed instructions.
Students who were NOT at Graded during their prior on-campus session
- If your child was not on campus during their prior on-campus session, they must follow the current testing schedule by picking up the take-home test at Graded or participating in drive-thru testing in the Main Parking Garage on Fridays between 4:00 – 8:00 pm.
Your child must complete the test within the required timeline to ensure it is valid and provides an accurate result. Also, it is essential that you register the barcode on the Mendelics website at https://paciente.mendelics.